Tuesday, 22 September 2026

PB Crucian Carp for Member Chris Milham




This what he had to say…….


“Around 5ish on Wednesday 12th August.

I picked a swim on pit 2, wind direction southwest, bait up was with about 10 open ended cage feeders worth with a worm, corn and small crushed boilie mix on my chosen area. Then switched to a large in-line method feeder with same mix and a much trimmed down 10mm boilie, on a short hair rig, size 14 Drennan target hook. After a few good Tench at the start of the session,  a few hours into the session the bobbin slammed the right hand rod, I thought this is going be a big Tench, I was very surprised to see the golden flank of a nice size Crucian Carp grace my net.

On weighing this lovely pristine fish just 1oz under 2.1/2 lb my new PB”


Congratulations to Chris on such a superb specimen for his personal best! 


1 comment:

  1. Well fished Chris,and congrats on your new pb

    ReplyDelete